Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company thats not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Business Analyst
Term: 12 months
- Recognized as an expert and visionary in providing strategic business solutions to enterprise-wide technology initiatives.
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of the most complex, strategic, corporate-wide business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and technology to drive organizational change and position the Company for the future.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Participates in transforming strategic enterprise architecture and design principles into specific system requirements and specifications.
- Recommends and initiates systems testing.
- Acts as the highest-level internal consultant within technology and business groups by re-engineering technical processes for greater efficiencies with significant impact to the business.
- Directs and serves as a mentor to less experienced staff.
- Contribute to definition of project work streams – planning, sizing and scheduling
- Demonstrate an deep understanding of the equity investment business
- Works as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, document, communicate and validate requirements
- Works closely with Systems Development teams to clarify business requirements and translate business requirements to technical requirements
- Develops detailed test plans & test cases and conducts system integration & user acceptance testing to validate and certify developed solutions
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years of business systems analysis experience, design experience, or a combination of both
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Possess a deep understanding of Charles River Development CRIMS application, version 18r3 or above
- Prior experience supporting equity traders, portfolio managers and financial analysts to understand pro-actively the technology needs of the firm’s various equity investment teams and to communicate opportunities, progress, and accomplishments