Looking for a Channel Standards Lead to support Commercial Banking:
Looking for someone who represents the channel to be able to work with the product owners/pms etc to align the standards with product managers/product owners in confirming standards are all in sync..so ultimately experience and proficiency with product management/product owner, so that they would understand what is needed from each group. OMNIChannel experience would be perfect. They will be driving strategy with the Agile partner as well.
The Channel Standards Lead will be responsible for partnering with application product owners to delivery consistent user experiences across our Digital Commercial Channels. This resource will be expected to handle both the tactical and strategic, from ensuring that efforts are complying with standards and guidelines on a project-to-project basis, to looking longer term at key initiatives, regulatory requirements, or senior management mandates that may require Channel oversight. Successful candidate will be required to work with business and technical teams to understand the business drivers and customer experience and be able to bridge the two through excellent communication skills. Resource may also be asked to conduct educational discussions, coordinate program specific processes, and ensure successfully tracking of program metrics and milestones.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven success in developing strong business relationships with other product partners and related teams, interacting with senior management on behalf of the channel. Experience leading major online customer programs, and experience with significant platform/product redesign definitions and launches.
- Experience with Agile development as a Product Owner
- Well rounded analytical and business skills, communication skills, leadership capabilities, and a flexible teamwork approach.
- Meeting facilitation experience in leading discussions that result in consensus and commitment
- Mobile, tablet, or browser experience preferred.