Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Change Manager
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 18 months
- Participate in less complex initiatives and identify, and implement opportunities for new processes to support requirements within change implementation.
- Apply project management methodology to facilitate complex implementations, establishing timelines, and tracking ongoing projects to ensure successful delivery.
- Review basic knowledge transfer, data mapping, and account movement while exercising independent judgment to guide strategic initiatives that impact multiple systems.
- Identify, and provide effective training methods.
- Participate in process improvement or product development and enhancement activities.
- Present recommendations for resolving data, logistics, project support issues, and exercise independent judgment while developing experience in risk and compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, management, technology, and compliance.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience in a risk management function in a financial services organization is a plus.
- 2+ years of Change Implementation experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.