Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Change Manager
Location: Minneapolis, MN 55415
Term: 12 months
- Consults and provides leadership to project managers and project teams towards successful implementation planning, solution preparation, delivery to the field, and measurement of initiatives that are the complex and strategic in nature.
- Provides matrix leadership to cross-functional teams to accomplish project tasks and goals.
- Evaluates current business environment to determining the most effective implementation strategy.
- Collaborates with project managers to define projects / goals, design the appropriate change focused communications and identify the learning business process model and/or timing/bundling for implementations.
- Assists in determining size, scope, impacts, risk, budget and strategy for corporate wide initiatives; presenting for senior management review.
- Provides consultation, requirements, tools, direction to business units performing their own solution preparation (for less complex projects) to ensure standards are met.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Knowledge and 5+ years of experience as a change management professional; PROSCI certified
- Knowledge and experience working within an Agile framework, writing user stories, participating on scrum teams
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to assimilate and correlate disconnected documentation and articulate their collective relevance
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills, combined with business acumen
- Create new and/or revamp existing SharePoint sites to improve user experience and accessibility of information
- Detail oriented and basic understanding of SQL data concepts