Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company thats not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Change Management Consultant
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55415; Charlotte, NC; Des Moines, IA
Term: 12 months
- We only support process and system changes that support the development and implementation of marketing campaigns and programs.
- We work in an Agile framework, with scrum teams, user stories, Jira, etc.
- The position will work alongside FTE change management consultants and get hands on with developing and executing change plans, including impact assessments, writing communications, drafting and coordinating training, including possible webinars, job aids, follow up sessions, presentations to an established change champion network.
**Organizational and cultural change are outside the purview of our work.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Knowledge and 5 years of experience as a change management professional
- PROSCI certified
- Knowledge and experience working within an Agile framework writing user stories participating on scrum teams
- Outstanding verbal written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to assimilate and correlate disconnected documentation and articulate their collective relevance
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills combined with business acumen
- Create new and/or revamp existing SharePoint sites to improve user experience and accessibility of information
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning