Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Cash Management Specialist
Location: Bloomington, Minnesota,
Term: 3 Months (4/14/2021 to 7/14/2021)
- Downloads and distributes account analyses from banking institutions.
- Reviews documentation and authorizations in order to approve wire transfers.
- Resolves discrepancies associated with transfers to facilitate release of funds.
- Establishes and maintains bank account information in accounting systems and other records.
- Routinely supports both Master Banking Agreement (MBA) and non-MBA accounts.
- Corresponds with banks to establish access for new users to external bank sites.
- Uploads fraud prevention files through external bank sites.
- Identifies, researches and resolves exception cases within the files.
- Receives, logs and resolves issues related to negotiable checks.
- Identifies accounts to which funds will be applied.
- Assists with property or functional area accounting projects as requested.
- Performs other office and administrative duties as assigned.
- May provide training and guidance to others.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) plus a minimum of two years banking or related experience.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
- Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations.
- Ability to solve problems in standard situations.
- Requires basic analytical skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of computer software and hardware (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite Products).