Title: Card Specialist
Location: San Francisco, CA
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
As a Card Services Specialist I, you are responsible for providing extraordinary service to our internal and external clients. We are looking for a highly organized candidate who will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
What you’ll do as a Card Services Specialist I:
- Responding to a high volume of calls servicing ATM/ Debit card inquires, maintenance and research using the card services system, Visa system and core banking system
- Meet internal/external service level standards of 5% or less abandoned call ratio and 30-second or less/average speed to answer call.
- Provides support to Preferred Banking Offices and Diebold technicians in response to ATMs, Cash Dispensing Units and refer Magtek Instant Issue card equipment faults to tech support.
- Ability to handle confidential information and has the judgement to escalate issues when appropriate.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Assist with preparing, reviewing or researching, ATM and Visa Debit card claims disputes in compliance with our client’s policies and procedures and Visa and PIN network dispute resolution rules and regulations.
- Cross train in various functions within ATM & Card Services in order to support other department processes.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Detail oriented and able to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Have a strong sense of urgency and superior client service skills
- Flexible and able to change direction quickly
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle confidential information and has the judgement to escalate issues when appropriate
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in Customer Service
- Must have excellent communication and team building skills
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Suite/Excel
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now