- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field. MBA is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in the financial services industry or consulting.
- MCA experience required.
- CCAR background is a plus.
- Must have strong familiarity with financial services regulatory environment.
- Prefer experience in process and control reengineering .
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint (presentation decks), Word (business writing) and Excel (metrics and data analysis).
- Very strong project management skills. Able to quickly structure an approach to address new problems. Proven ability to make decisions and drive execution.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world’s most global banks and a trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world.
While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you. From analysts to architects, developers to data scientists, our client’s employees operate as one team where each voice is heard, and each perspective is appreciated.