Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in todays digital age. If you want to work for a company thats not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Financial Systems Engineer
Location: Charlotte NC
Term: 9 months
- Key technical resource on team building sophisticated and complex trading and back office applications for a major functional and/or product area within the securities businesses.
- Serve as a technical resource in finding software solutions for customers.
- Conduct research and resolve problems in relation to processes, and recommend solutions and process improvements.
- Analyze user needs, determine requirements.
- Develop, implement and maintain software solutions to meet business requirements.
- Provide technical support, advice, and consultation with the issues relating to supported applications.
- Create and maintain process documentation for programs.
- Create test data, conduct interfaces and unit tests.
- Assures quality, security and compliance for supported systems and applications.
- Conduct clients/user training as required.
- Lead Projects.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of application development experience
- 3+ years of securities industry experience Advanced experience in capital markets business and processes
- Basic knowledge and understanding of mathematical modeling
- Basic knowledge and understanding of SEC, FNRA, and international regulations for building technological solutions
- This resource will work on the RMBS Libor->SOFR conversion project which requires heavy interaction with quants, the business and other technology teams and requires capital markets knowledge.