Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Capital Market Business Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC 28277
Term: 9 months
- Responsible for providing senior level strategic consulting services to client organizations using in-depth knowledge and expertise regarding the clients business strategy (enterprise-wide) and emerging trends in the Industry.
- Works with executives and senior managers across the Company to help define the business strategy and create/execute corresponding business plans and initiatives.
- Provides leadership in the identification of strategic business, investment and alliance opportunities; evaluation and approval process of identified opportunities; identification and implementation of technology requirements (systems, architecture and infrastructure) as well as coordination of technical resources; and communication of strategy and related business plans to management.
- May Direct internal as well as Industry strategic planning activities and represents the Company on Industry boards and committees.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experienced Business Analyst with knowledge and understanding of capital markets products such as derivatives and secured financing transactions, as well as, customer and security master reference data
- Skilled in defining business requirements, root cause analysis, and data analysis and reporting them back to stakeholders including senior decision makers
- Ability to understand and analyze of regulatory reporting data requirements, analyze data issues, perform root cause analysis, define business requirements, and drive solution design.
- Proven business partnering skills in dealing business and technology groups with exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Working knowledge of SQL and/or Python
- Experience in a fast pace environment with changing priorities in a matrixed environment
- 5+ years of strategic planning experience