Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Capabilities Lead
Location: Charlotte, NC 28282
Term: 24 months
- This role is responsible for executing against web analytics requests in support of the Marketing organization’s objectives and goals.
- From processes established by the Web Analytics Capability Lead, this role will work closely between business partners and developers in technology to drive success across lines of businesses as well as marketing channels.
- This starts with managing the team’s intake process by following up with requests to gather requirements then prepare business cases and technical or functional specs, when necessary.
- In addition, this role is responsible for executing against any Google Analytics configuration within the platform when needed to fulfill or support any requests.
- Provides leadership and expertise for digital products, initiatives, or a functional area within the Digital environment.
- Leads the development and execution of the most complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant, Enterprise-wide impact.
- These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and influences digital strategy for the business line.
- May coach a small team of more junior digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives.
- Recognized as an expert in the digital technology industry.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting process design and program management experience