Position: Campus Recruiting Coordinator
Location: San Francisco, CA
Term: 3 Months
- Track large volumes of campus candidates through multiple stages of the interview process, including candidate communication, screening, and interview scheduling
- Manage super day interviews with the campus recruiting team by organizing interview logistics and schedules
- Coordinate and manage resume drops at core schools
- Updating candidate records and job postings within our internal applicant tracking tool.
- In coordination with the recruiters, you will provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status in a weekly report
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- An undergraduate degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, or a related field.
- Successful applicants will possess good research, writing and organization skills, as well as high attention to detail and strong organization skills
- A strong sense of urgency and superior client service skills
- Must be flexible, able to change direction quickly
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and in dealing with ambiguity at times.
- Ability to handle confidential information and has the judgement to escalate issues when appropriate
- Problem solver, able to troubleshoot issues independently and drive them to closure with minimal supervision
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization and with external candidates
- Must have extensive MS Outlook and Excel Experience
- Experience with an Application Tracking Tool preferred, iCIMS experience is a plus
About our client
Founded in 1985, our client and its subsidiaries offer private banking, private business banking and private wealth management, including investment, trust and brokerage services. Join a team that continues to make significant investments in its digital solutions, including upgrading our consumer-facing technology.