Lead Digital Product Manager-Mobile and Web Banking
San Francisco, CA (Bay Area)
We are seeking a Lead Digital Product Manager for Mobile and Online Banking. A player/coach role, you and your team will lead our efforts in executing campaigns aimed at increasing our monthly active users.
This newly created role is an opportunity to be part of building the function from the ground up in a growing company and team.
Our Financial Services Digital Channels team is responsible for client-focused digital experiences that support our Consumer Private Banking, Corporate, and Private Wealth Management businesses.
Role Responsibilities (you will):
- Be relentless about finding opportunities to increase monthly active users for our apps and online banking.
- Define and execute go-to-market strategies that measurably increase client digital engagement.
- Develop and execute cross-channel campaigns (online properties, hard copy collateral, direct mail, events etc.) to support adoption goals.
- Position our digital products and features, driving messaging across product and outbound channels and evangelizing our digital offerings internally and externally.
- Identify key audiences and segments to focus on and build plans that support these goals.
- Establish engagement goals for key campaigns. Develop KPI and measurement frameworks.
- Encourage and demonstrate a test and learn culture throughout campaigns and campaign strategy.
- Lead a team of three campaign managers – attracting, engaging and retaining top talent.
- Collaborate closely with marketing and compliance partners on key campaign initiatives.
What we are looking for:
- 10+ years of experience in relevant roles digital, product, lifecycle, or integrated marketing roles with hands on experience in Performance marketing
- 6+ years experience in a lead/management role for Digital Product campaign initiatives
- Demonstrated track record of creating customer segment-driven campaigns to drive new customer acquisition, deepen engagement and retention
- Best-in-class verbal and written communicator. Strong writing a must
- Expertise in digital product promotion / marketing – web and app experience preferred.
- Fintech / technology company experience a plus.
- Proven track record of developing and executing high impact go-to-market strategies.
- Experience in customer lifecycle strategy and execution.
- A player / coach. You are able to lead your team while delivering your own campaign work.
- Entrepreneurial. You’re a self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end and makes things happen amidst competing priorities and tight deadlines.
- You get things done. You achieve results on time, communicating progress along the way.
- Creative. You’re curious. You’re always learning. You don’t need to be asked to think outside the box.
- Analytical. You understand and leverage the science side of the ‘art and science’ of customer engagement.
- Customer-Obsessed. You are deeply empathetic, constantly putting yourself in the shoes of our clients and bankers.
- Collaborative. You bring great ideas to the table and seek input from others to make ideas even better