Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Position: Campaign Coordinator
Location: Burlington Vermont 05401
Term: 5 months
- Proactively manage and maintain working relationships with assigned client portfolio.
- Coordinate and facilitate monthly meetings with clients and internal account team members.
- Generate Monthly Campaign Brief outlining integrated campaign requests.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal team members on dealership strategy.
- Asset Management and submission to OEM Compliance Agencies.
- Installation of proprietary creative into assigned client’s websites.
- Assist with projects and task work as needed.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Up to 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Proven customer service, account-management & relationship building skills.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills (using English).
- Proficient in computer troubleshooting methodologies (with on-the-job training provided for proprietary technologies and applications).
- Proven critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in an office environment with ability to work remotely if needed.
- Time Management & Prioritization.
- Learning in a fast-paced environment.
- Can work independently and as part of a team.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!