Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Call Center Representative
Location: San Diego, CA, 92131
Term: 6 months (10/05/2020 to 04/04/2021)
- Tasks for Customer Service Rep can differ per location:
- Effective delivery of company products and services (40%)
- Responds to telephone inquiries and orders from homecare patients and referral sources.
- Provides information on equipment, supplies and services.
- Determines the best method for providing services.
- May assist walk-in patients with the selection of equipment, supplies and services.
- Timely processing/facilitation of patient orders (30%)
- Processes telephone orders by preparing patient paperwork.
- Verifies insurance and/or other method of payment.
- Completes all necessary paperwork in an accurate and efficient manner to facilitate the data entry, accounts receivable and delivery of the order placed.
- May perform data entry.
- Distributes copies of paperwork to appropriate personnel.
- May assist with the processing of billing paperwork.
- Effective coordination of patient services/supplies (10%)
- Coordinates the delivery, set-up and pick-up of equipment, supplies and services with appropriate personnel.
- Ensures deliveries and set-ups can be arranged in a timely manner. Appropriate documentation (10%)
- Accurately maintains files of all patient account profile information and referral source data. Customer satisfaction (10%)
- Resolves patient complaints by identifying problems and coordinating appropriate corrective action.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Preferred 1 year in a customer service or call center environment (call center type environments preferred, if doctors office then anything below managing 75 calls/day would not translate to similar environment).
- Must have effective and empathetic communication style in managing inbound calls and communications with clients and team members.
- Computer experience is required with proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Basic alpha number data entry skills with attention to accuracy and quality is essential.
- Intermediate math skills are required with attention to detail and quality essential.
- Experience in a health care setting or insurance industry is a plus, including knowledge of basic insurance and third party terms and medical terminology.
- Ability to work with people in a team environment while meeting individual performance goals.
- Must be able to read and interpret policies, procedures and instructions.
- Effective organizational skills and ability to prioritize a fluctuating workload and competing priorities is essential.
- High school diploma or GED preferred