Position: Call Center Representative
Location: Princeton, NJ 08540
Term: 6 months (05/17/2021 to 11/16/2021)
- The primary responsibilities are to verify insurance coverage for potential new clients.
- Additionally, this person will re-verify insurance coverage for existing patients in order to process patient prescription needs successfully and demonstrate excellent customer services to patients, healthcare professionals, and insurance carriers.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Ideal candidate will have prior call center and healthcare experience. Likely position will start remote.
- Candidate must have appropriate internet and private area to work.
- This role will require an understanding of insurance concepts, including drug cards, major medical benefits, and per diem coverage, as well as knowledge of government and patient assistance programs.
- High School diploma or GED