Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Call Center Representative
Location: Franklin, TN, 37064
Term: 5 months (10/26/2020 to 04/02/2021)
- Conduct in depth research on member issues in order to provide quality resolution.
- Creatively construct written communication to members. Multitask and work with up to 15 various computer applications.
- Assess issues related to the pharmacy within Medicare Part D guidelines and resolve any issue with an appropriate plan and outcome.
- Document the issue and resolution in the database, while adhering to the strict turnaround time established by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). Share the outcome with the customer through verbal and/or written correspondence.
- Work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic and regulated team environment.
- Partner with internal business units and external partners when you are navigating and researching issues.
- Acquire and maintain basic knowledge of relevant and changing Med D policies and procedures
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Successful completion of Bachelors Degree OR 2 years of customer service and related business experience including: problem analysis and resolution, business writing, quality improvement, and focused research skills
- 2 years of experience working with computer applications and complex databases for research, including Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, and OutlookPreferred Qualifications:- Pharmacy or PBM experience
- Prior Medicare Part D or insurance experience
- High school diploma or equivalent with Bachelors Degree preferred.