Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: CAD Designer
Location: Raynham, Massachusetts,
Term: 12 months (5/18/2021 - 5/8/2022)
- The purpose of this position is to provide CAD Support of the facility drawing archives, construction as-built drawings and manufacturing electronic files and include the support of the Client Project Management team.
- Oversees and manages project documentation and coordinates documentation revisions and distributions.
- Prepare standard project status reports including progress update, budget, schedule, and risk.
- Coordinates and schedules meeting and communication plan(s) regarding projects among team and/or client.
- Coordinates with consultants and vendors.
- Update project information data and project documentation into project management technology tools (software applications, web-based tools, job cost accounting tools).
- Assists in project close-out procedures for all projects including the collection of required documents for project audit; closed building permits, warranty manuals, As built and project CAD drawings for submission to CAFM.
- Assists Project Manager in maintaining project metrics for SLA & KPI’s.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associate Degree (AA/AS), Diploma in Architectural or Engineering Technology, or AutoCAD or equivalent preferred.
- Prior related experience preferred.
- Minimum of one year(s) of related experience.
- Construction, Architectural or Engineering Technology preferred.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
- Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Ability to Understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations.
- Ability to solve problems in standard situations.
- Requires basic analytical skills.
- Intermediate skills with project management software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of project databases.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Knowledge AutoCAD 2010 or higher, BOMA Standards 1996, CAFM software such as Tririga Facilities Center or Archibus and Office 2007 or higher.
- Understands CAD Standards such as PWGSC, AIA or IO. Understanding of SQL an asset.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks as assigned.
- Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.