We are growing and looking to hire TWO! Do you have recent development experience with C in an UNIX/Linux environment? Looking for a great company with stable employment where you could work with other Software Engineers in a team environment? Due to growth, we are adding several C/Linux Software Engineers to our team and looking for experienced Software Developers that preferably have experience working with high transaction types of environments.
This role is a mix of new development and support and in addition to solid C development skills, we would expect you to have scripting experience with Bash or something similar. We do some backend RDBMS SQL calls so would expect you to have some SQL skills as well.
To be qualified for this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years of recent programming experience with C in a Linux / UNIX environment.
- Prefer development experience with high transaction processing systems and have used techniques such as multi threading and memory maps.
- Used Bash or other types of scripting in UNIX/Linux
- Some SQL development - familiar with SQL
- TPC/IP socket programming
- JSON/XML parsing
- Shared memory and memory mapping
- As mentioned, SQL development
Our team is all working from home now but our offices are located in the Roswell / Alpharetta/ Cumming area so longer term you would be working from that location.
We have excellent benefits and offer a good, stable work environment with a strong, collaborative team. If this opportunity is a good match for your background, please apply now so we can begin a discussion and answer any questions you may have!