Our client is looking for an experienced C/C++ Software Engineer to join their growing product development team. If you came on board, you would be working Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) products that incorporate advanced embedded and wireless cybersecurity technologies, extend the state-of-the-art in IIoT cybersecurity, and have both Commercial and Defense applications.
You work best on a small, fast-paced development team. You are a coder by nature and motivated to learn the next big thing. Even if you don't know much about cybersecurity now, you're motivated to learn.
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- 1-3 years professional software development experience
- Strong C/C++ development capability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and execute complex development tasks with limited supervision
- Good written and verbal communications skills adequate to prepare software documentation, participate in technical proposal development, and work with external customers
These qualifications are not required, but are a plus:
- Existing cyber security background and professional security certification (Security+, CISSP, or similar)
- Experience in software product development using secure software development methods.
- Current or previous security clearance