Position requires security clearance.
Excellent compensation and sign on Bonus
Interesting technologies that will save you from boredom.
Location: Hanover Maryland Company offers relocation assistance
Our company engineers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. We seek curious, motivated candidates with a can-do attitude and an agile mindset who stay up-to-date on the latest software, tools and technologies.
Are you an open-minded engineer that can help us solve challenging technical problems? If so, our company may be the right place for you!
- Proven CNO domain experience
- Experience working within teams of engineers as both a lead and a contributor.
- Experience with continuous integration tools (i.e. Jenkins, QuickBuild, etc.)
- Experience with Configuration Management version control systems (i.e. SVN, GIT, etc.)
- Experience with Agile software issues tracking tools (i.e. JIRA, Trac, Redmine, etc.)
- Experience with Automated Testing
- Experience in the development of test documentation such as test plans, procedures, test reports
- Ability to develop test procedures from requirements independently
- Ability to work as part of a team environment
- Working knowledge of common protocols/standards such as TCP/IP, SDH/SONET, ATM, MPLS/GMPLS, Ethernet, Carrier Grade Ethernet
- Testing of embedded software systems in one or more of the following operating system environments: Unix, Linux, VxWorks
The C++ Software Developer shall have experience with:
- Must be proficient in C++ Software Development
- Databases Preferred: MySQL, MongoDB
- Experience with VxWorks real-time operating system
- Develop custom C++ software code, debugs, troubleshoots, and resolves software and hardware compatibility and operability issues
- Use data structures, software engineering, OOD, C++ programing techniques and algorithms to write, debug and test code
- Ability to use and code in LINUX/UNIX proficiently
- Basic commands
- Scripting (bash, python, etc.)
Responsibilities to include:
- Codes, tests, integrates and documents software solutions
- Applies principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis to the development of complex solutions
- Participates as a Subject Matter Expert in internal review of software components and systems
- Works on the hardest technical problems facing the company, often these problems are unusually complex and require the utmost creativity and innovation
- Applies and champions the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the system development life cycle to support the generation of technical engineering products
- Receives no appreciable instruction on day-to-day work; more often responsible to define the scope, schedule and expectations for the work they execute or lead; assignments may be self-initiated
- Provides leadership and/or direction and/or supervision to lower level employees and teams
- Leads large technical tasks and large teams and projects
- Keeps abreast of technology trends and champions new ideas and process improvements
We apply advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, AR/VR, Cloud Native and Quantum Physics to solve our customers’ missions in cyber, RF, undersea, interstellar space and everything in between.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/Disability/Veteran