Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: C# .Net Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC 28202
Term: 24 months
- 90% of time developing and 10% of time in Kanban ceremonies
- Evaluating Analyzing regulatory Legislation (EARL) application still has # of features and functions that need to be developed to support the LOB. Features/Functions include integrations with sharp, adding new screens, new approval work flows, etc.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for the client.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Responsible for being an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
- Represents Wells Fargo to external industry groups, influencing industry standards.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of overall experience
- 7+ years overall
- Top Skills: ASP.NET (Web Form, MVC, C#) experience
- Entity Framework experience
- SQL Server experience
- Agile experience (including Jira, Jira Align, TFS)
- NET Core experience a big plus, SSIS/ETL experience
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills