Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: C# MVC Developer
Location: Lansing, MI 48933
Term: 12 months
- Develop custom features in Visual Studio, .NET custom applications and .NET components of Sitecore solutions based on feature specifications and technical designs.
- Operate within the dynamics of a team; exercise proper etiquette and citizenship during “team development” sprints leveraging Azure DevOps.
- Create server-side functionality using object-oriented design principles.
- Take responsibility for feature-focused unit and system testing (built both by you and others).
- Contribute to system and user acceptance testing procedures and remediation of issues.
- Create web user interface functionality using ASP.NET MVC and Sitecore.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of experience in object-oriented programming (OOP) and understanding of computer science foundations
- 2+ years of experience with source control, work item tracking, and build management with Azure DevOps and Git repositories.
- Hands-on knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0/4.8 Framework, including Visual Studio 2017/2019, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.Net, jQuery, and SASS, and CSS.
- 2+ years of experience with ASP.NET MVC.
- 2+ years of strong experience working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) and experience with service-oriented architectures.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience building scalable web applications, in particular building high frequency and low latency web applications.
Even better if you have:
- 2+ years of experience developing applications leveraging a Content Management System (Sitecore, EpiServer, Ektron, Contentful, Wordpress, Adobe AEM).
- 2+ years of experience with Object Relational Modeling (ORM) with different tools such as nHibernate, Linq, or GlassMapper.
- 2+ years of experience with Styling and Responsive Design techniques using technologies such as LESS, HTML5, Bootstrap, and SASS.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!