MATRIX has partnered with a premier client in filling multiple positions around the country due to rapid growth. This is a great 100% remote opportunity to expand your career and work with a well known company that fosters career growth.
This local position in our client's marketing department is a great opportunity to get in with an exceptional company! Do you have a love for C#, .NET and coding in general? Do you have a love for building eCommerce and web features? If the answers are yes and you have CMS experience, this job is yours!
Client’s marketing department creates the face of the company through various initiatives such as online media, digital media, email programs, and print collateral. By promoting the client’s brand and line of products, we are able to reach a large audience of potential customers to support the success of the client.
The successful candidate will possess 1+ years:
- C#; ASP.NET MVC; Razor; ASP.NET WebForms
- CMS (Sitecore or similar) - PLUS
- SQL Server; T-SQL
As a Software Engineer – .NET/Full stack, you will design, build and support innovative website features and backend applications and services to support the highly visible and business-critical lead generation and data support activities of the client's Marketing Department.
Client’s Marketing Department creates the face of the company through online media, digital media, email programs, and print collateral. By promoting the client’s brand and line of products, we are able to reach a large audience of potential customers to support the success of the client
You will build intuitive web features, interfaces and services that make it easy for consumers, businesses and call centers to make appointments and engage in ecommerce displays and features. You will develop flexible APIs and services that transmit and maintain data between our marketing and backend systems. You will use Azure’s cloud infrastructure technologies to build highly scalable, low latency, resilient web and services applications.
The Software Engineer works with the Lead Software Engineer, other software engineers and developers, and business owners to refine and translate requirements into technical specs. Develops, implements, maintains and troubleshoots applications, services and websites. Responsible for adding functions to and maintaining web architectural environments, and in maintaining professional coding and structural standards, as well as ensuring clean QA and build-release processes.
This highly visible position reports to the Lead Software Engineer and collaborates with an established and veteran team of developers.
- Work with business owners to refine and translate requirements into technical specs, that can be used by fellow developers.
- Dynamic web development
- Perform Kentico CMS development and integration. (PLUS)
- Participate in front-end debug and development as needed.
- Develop middleware infrastructure for public websites
- Design, develop and stand up APIs and services to support Marketing requirements.
- Develop, augment and maintain services to capture, pass and modify marketing data for business systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve application and deployment issues in release systems and in Azure application hosting systems.
- Help maintain Azure and local development, QA, and production environments
- Assist with website updates and releases.
- Assist in the development of Test development and integration, in order to prevent code and function regression.
- Write high-quality code that is easy to maintain and test.
- Work collaboratively and cooperatively with fellow developers.
- Demonstrates creative and useful ways of solving problems and finding solutions using various programming languages, best practices and tools
- Raise issues proactively that might impact the business