Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Systems Consultant
Location: Multiple Locations Across US
Term: 12 months
- Document Basic Requirements and delivery needs in traditional waterfall methodology while working with Agile and Scrum teams
- Acts as a liaison between the client area and technical organization by planning, conducting and completing an analysis of moderately complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying and evaluating automated systems and related procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Coordinates test plans and programming activities.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs and recommend changes to the automated systems.
- Gathers data and prepares necessary reports.
- Updates reports and databases used by the client group.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3-4 years in project delivery and/ or financial services experience
- Regulatory compliance experience – business side
- MS Office experience - PowerPoint, Excel, Projects
- Jira experience
- SharePoint experience
- Experience with Regulatory Compliance, Project Delivery, & Financial Services Experience
- Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- 3+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both demonstrated through work or military experience
- Agile or Waterfall certifications are nice but not required
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills