Location: Remote (Eastern timezone hours)
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in ITSM technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding end-user base. In this role, you will focus on both the functional and technical aspects of the platform, working directly with stakeholders to understand and gather integration requirements, and with the platform team on translating and implementing those requirements. From an operational standpoint, the successful candidate will adhere to best practices and provide an advanced understanding of ServiceNow’s functionality to the ServiceNow Ecosystem surrounding and its end users. Technical aspects of the role include high-level API integrations with key technologies and cross-platform capabilities.
As a ServiceNow Business Systems Analyst, you get to embark on a journey of growing the ServiceNow platform by creating and defining how we deliver experiences to our end users. This is a client-facing role that requires strong communication skills and has the ability to build trusting relationships. This role requires strong collaboration to work cross-functionally with the business, Merger & Acquisitions, Program Management, and other parts of the organization.
Can be located anywhere in US, flexible timezone schedule, but will need to make team meetings based on set schedule. Ideally EST/east coast based.
- Lead the ServiceNow application access management integration effort to deliver solutions and artifacts
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders and process/application owners on business needs and requirements
- Develop automation and processes to ensure environments maintain the highest levels of availability, security, and quality
- Lead analysis and verification of technical requirements for feasibility, comprehensibility, consistency, and adherence to standards.
- Work across the business to understand unique application and integration requirements
- Collect, analyze, clarify, and translate business, system, and data requirements into documentation and conceptual designs.
- Work with the ServiceNow team to deliver solutions across the organization
- Possess a thorough overall knowledge of the ServiceNow EcoSystem
- Be an effective analyst, yet also operate with an ITIL mindset
- Adhere to industry and ServiceNow best practice standards
- Provide escalation, troubleshooting guidance and direction in the resolution of escalated issues and complex production, application or system problems
- Be driven to advance your knowledge of best practices and solutions
- Support and improve current solutions that solve business challenges and improve processes
- Identify opportunities to innovate, scale, extend and enhance service delivery where possible
- 5+ years of functional expertise in ITSM experience
- 5+ years of ServiceNow Platform experience
- Expert-level understanding
- Expert-level understanding of ServiceNow with a concentration on
- ServiceNow development for CMDB Discovery
- Incident, Problem, Change – including Service Catalog requests via Portal
- Event, Operational Intelligence, Service Mapping, Cloud management, and Orchestration ? IT Service Catalogs, workflows, processes
- Integration Hub and Flow Designer
- Develop and implement core processes including Incident, Problem, Change, Request, Event Mgmt, Config Management collaborating with Process Owners, Business Partners, and Stakeholders
- Experience integrating third party applications
- Practical experience with ServiceNow application development (Service Catalog, Server and Client-Side Rules, Client Scripts, UI Actions, UI Pages, etc),
- Experience in hands-on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities
- A basic understanding of Agile/Scrum project lifecycle management
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise professional manner, tailored to the appropriate audience; including both verbal and written communications
- Bachelor's degree and/or an education/work experience equivalent. Advanced degree would be a plus
- Minimally, ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA)
- Additional ServiceNow certs are a plus
- ITIL working knowledge (ITIL v3+ certifications are ideal)