Terrific Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Position: Business Analyst III
Location: Salem, Oregon/Remote
Term: 12 months
The purpose of this request is to procure Business Analysis services to support implementation of the Payroll Modernization project.
- Assist the Project Manager and SME’s in translating current processes into scenarios for testing.
- Serve as liaison between technology teams, support teams and business units.
- Coordinate with project manager, developers, DBAs, technical and system architects for completing Project Management Office deliverables.
- Serve as primary contact for User Validation testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Develop and maintain Test Plan(s), Scenarios, and detailed Test Scripts for Project Team testing.
- Lead User Validation Testing and User Acceptance Testing with the Project Team members and agency staff.
- Document errors discovered during testing and work with project team to resolve and test fixes for reported errors.
- Lead any retesting efforts in cooperation with the software vendor and state agencies.
- Gather and document requirements for agency use of available data and design data interface workflows supporting use by internal systems.
- Gather and organize information about the problems to be solved or the procedures to be improved. Work with stakeholders to identify business requirements, processes and risks.
- Use best practices to carry out business process analysis, process measurements, and change management activities.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Individuals in this position have demonstrated experience in the standard concepts, practices, and deliverables related to Business Analysis in support of software development projects. Understands how to gather and document requirements.
- Has a working knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Some familiarity with the use of standard market Testing tools.
- May require a bachelor's degree in a related area and at least 6 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.
If this sounds like a fit for you, please submit your resume to begin a conversation about this position!