Position: Business Systems Analyst
Location: Houston, TX 77046
Term: 3 months
- Execute daily, weekly, and monthly actions around STS Headcount to ensure data and Leadership Dashboards are accurate.
- Assist HR Partners and People Leaders with technical questions around Headcount tools.
- Provide business analysis expertise to interpret partner requirements that deliver impactful reporting insights to help aid business decisions and/or that drive leadership accountability.
- Regularly engage and consult with various data consumers to champion reporting best practices and standards that help improve their overall reporting abilities.
- Assist in identifying gaps in invisibility and/or accountability of STS strategic goals and initiatives.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in business analysis and data analysis.
- Experience within the Asset Management industry is a strong advantage.
- Proven background in Project Management, Lean, Continuous Improvement and Change Management practices.
- Experience working as part of a global team is a requirement, managing individual contributors.
- Experience working with data analysis and reporting tools (Power BI, TSQL, SSRS).
- Proven development and implementation experience using Agile and Waterfall.
- Intellectual agility – the ability to learn and act on new information quickly and efficiently.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Team player across all levels of the organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.