Great opportunity to work with one of the largest nationwide healthcare organizations.
Basics: Seeking a Business Systems Analyst with GL coding experience.
Location: Phoenix, AZ - 100% remote - Arizona time zone
Type: 12-month contract
Rate: $50+/hourly, DOE
- Primary functions – keep financial picture in line. Contracts, POs, Inv., renewals, etc. Anything that hits P&L.
- manage multiple systems
- 150 to 200 invoices/PO’s continually in queue daily
- Requires GL coding experience is a MUST
- Doesn’t need to be an accountant, but accounting exp and understands coding, GLs, POs, working knowledge of that environment.
- Lawson, WebNow are systems they use now, but not required –can be trained.
- Accounting experience and understanding of accounting, purchases, GL, etc
- Independently work with invoices and logically work through the problems and requests
- Healthcare experience preferred, but not required
- No Project Management
- Looking for someone who will do due diligence on the phone with customers
* Bachelors degree in programming, computer science, MIS or equivalent experience.
* Minimum of 4 years of experience with business and solutions analysis
* Minimum 3 years experience working in the healthcare/medical environment preferred
* Expert in SDLC; solid understanding at least one methodology (Waterfall, Agile, etc.)
* Solid foundation in project management methodologies
* Expert assessing medium to high complexity solutions and participating in solution selections through RFI/RFP.
* Must be highly skilled and experienced working with Microsoft Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, & Word