Duration: 5 months contract to hire
Location: 100% remote
Key Skills: Use Case and Workflow creation and documentation, Gap Analysis, Enterprise wide systems, Google Suite.
In this role, you will identify and align business requirements to technical requirements. You will work with cross-functional teams to help successfully implement and transition global operations activities to support while also driving ongoing process improvements. This role will require you to act as a business systems analyst, driving efforts such as global operations consolidation and also ensuring all system and project artifacts adhere to best practices for operational efficiency, scalability, and stability.
- Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- While migrating operational work, identifying process gaps and solutions
- Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Identifies gaps and provides technical expertise in business requirements for system functional specifications and scales new and current systems, processes and procedures in a cost-effective manner.
- May provide consultation to users on processes and best practices
- Partner extensively with internal business partners to fully understand challenges
- Analyze business partners’ existing systems
- Map and document interfaces between legacy and new systems
- Translate customer requirements into a highly developed requirements document
- Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for technical suitability
- Conduct requirements analysis and prepare specific proposals for modified or replacement systems
- Work closely with colleagues, developers, testers, and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Partner with other Business System Analysts to oversee implementation of a new system
- Plan and work flexibly to meet deadlines
- Support users on change management
- Keep up to date with technical and industry developments
- 2+ years of infrastructure operations experience
- Bachelor's degree in an IT-related field
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to analyze and synthesize business requirements
- 3+ years of work experience in a similar position
- Understanding of the software development life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to contribute to a team effort
- Logical approach to problem-solving
- Good interpersonal and customer-handling skills; ability to manage expectations and explain technical details
- Business awareness and initiative
- Methodical, investigative, and inquisitive mind
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in the way organizational processes work