Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Term: 6 months with good chance for extension
- Our client is looking for a person who has exceptional excel skills to work on the maintenance of their inventory.
- Responsible for planning and conducting the analysis of business problems to be solved with automated systems and/or process improvement in support of various business applications.
- Acts as an advocate for client business area to the technical organization
- Recognized as an expert and visionary in providing strategic business solutions to enterprise-wide technology initiatives.
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of the most complex, strategic, corporate-wide business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and technology to drive organizational change and position company for the future.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Recommends and initiates systems testing.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Most used skill for this position is excel mastery, complex formulas, table manipulation, pivot tables, formatting, and power query.
- Production processes require understanding of power query, ability to manipulate queries, VBA coding - Coding background helps with this skill
- Be comfortable using new tools and programs and be able to work through problems using various tools
- Automating when possible, avoid manual non scalable solutions when possible.
- Comfortable working in relatively autonomous role with high level of accountability
- 8+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills