Role: Systems Support Business Analyst
Location: San Francisco
Will assist and support the designated functional leader to create, grow and manage the team maintaining day-to-day support operations of CRM/CLM related technologies, as well as evolving and accommodating changing needs of the different business units. This position requires working with core business owners and users across the spectrum of business teams and acting as the liaison between technology teams (internal and vendor) during business hours. Other major duties include but not limited to require managing data, creating management status reports (daily, weekly, and monthly) and analyzing projects, working with the audit department and any platform and process related requests, and continued development of the systems support team. This position also requires someone who has experience working in and managing a client facing support organization for key business applications that is used by thousands of users in many different capacities. You will be responsible for creating support processes that allow for seamless integration with enterprise support guidelines. The resource will also continue to support the CLM development team for business analysis, technical analysis and data analysis as needed to support development, NP and production releases. Specifically, the Business Analyst is the product owner for items and issues reported by the User Community.
- Strong analysis, systems integration experience, and excellent communication skills supported by 6 or more years successful experience supporting enterprise applications. Prior project management experience is preferred.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams on CRM tools (Salesforce) and client onboarding workflows is key. The role will be responsible for system stability of existing and newly deployed features on the platform and delivering exceptional service to our User Community colleagues.
- Additional characteristics necessary to succeed include an analytical approach, attention to detail, desire to improve everything, and passion to serve clients.
- Ability and desire to interact with senior executive leadership and present thought leadership in clear and concise manner is a must.
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.