Great opportunity to work for a Healthcare organization with excellent benefits.
Senior Business Analyst (HR)
Location: Phoenix, AZ - Temporarily remote due to COVID
Salary: $90K DOE
The IT Business Systems Analyst, reporting to the Director of Informatics and Business Applications will be responsible for the implementations of HCM, ERP or similar enterprise wide applications including upgrades, migrations, new implementations as well as providing support to existing systems. This role requires analysis, design, testing and maintenance of system functionalities while interacting with internal resources as well as external vendors.
- Elicit, clearly capture, and implement ideal workflows to meet the business requirements.
- Collaborates with functional and technical resources at all levels to understand the objectives by developing diagrams, specification documents and exhibits.
- Improve existing systems through process improvements and determines appropriate changes to implement while appropriately documenting the changes, system maps and integrations.
- Evaluate the requests from the end users, design procedures, propose solutions and facilitate effective communications through the entire life cycle of the project.
- Identify gaps and provide technical expertise, train end users and provide consultation, configure system settings, and troubleshoot functional and technical issues.
- Managing security roles, configuring modules and execute configuration changes by working with internal and external teams.
- Manage UAT processes to validate the workflows and responsible for the validation of data migrations and receive sign offs prior to release.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Healthcare, Technology, or similar field required. Master’s preferred.
- 5- 7 years of reporting experience with ERP and or HCM systems. Oracle and Kronos preferred.
- Must have experience in configuring SaaS systems, analyzing requirements, application testing, documentation, training, and support.
- Strong knowledge on cloud ERP and HCM suites and functionalities.
- High degree of accuracy, efficiency, organization, thoroughness, and attention to detail required.