Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: HR Systems Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
Term: 6 months
- HR Systems Analyst is responsible for direction, and support of cross functional/virtual teams to plan and execute a variety of initiatives related to Contingent Resource processes, procedures, Vendor Management Systems (Beeline, IQN, or Fieldglass) enhancements, HR systems data management and downstream integration.
- Primary point of contact for global initiatives, projects and provides direct consultation on complex activities requiring specialized guidance and expertise.
- Oversight and collaboration of consultation on the Contingent Resource Policies. Also experience managing and identifying risk, working with our Subject Matter experts, risk partners and legal.
- Working with LOB leaders and integrating with forums, User services and efficiency initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate Contingent Resource policies and local regulations.
- They will also interpret and consult on compliance related topics such as global mobility, visa regulations, work authorizations, employment litigation, domestic and international regulations and policy administration.
- Partner with Centers of Expertise with close interactions with HR Technology Enablement, Compliance, Legal, Risk and HRIT, as well as other partners throughout the enterprise.
- Recognized for expertise in a complex, technical and unique Contingent Resource program environment , and for depth of understanding of potential synergies and opportunities enterprise-wide.
- Supports the vision and roadmap for the function across the enterprise.
- This person manages new initiatives and will be responsible for process improvements, re-launch of program changes and enhancements including systems, processes and procedures to gain efficiencies.
- Integrates efforts with other organizational units and external vendors in development, implementation and maintenance of systems while ensuring programs adhere to compliance, regulatory and privacy regulations and policies.
- Role may also extend to HR administration and HR related programs.
- This may include assessment of technology solutions to deliver a more integrated and seamless approach to self-service HR delivery.
- This role partners closely with business line/client relationships in diverse geographic locations within multiple countries to support business goals and objectives.