Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Support Consultant
Location: Charlotte, NC - Dallas, TX - Tempe, AZ - Minneapolis, MN - Des Moines, IA
Term: 18 months
- 25% - 30 doing analysis from information provided within 3rd party risk management
- 70% meetings facilitating discussions with engagement managers to understand nature of engagements, better understand plans for data to be transferred between countries
- Technology and Engagement Manager who understand cross boarder data transfers.
- Documentation of meeting, execute process related to findings.
- Consults and provides guidance on the development, implementation, and monitoring of complex matters regarding strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, business performance improvement opportunities, and helping to manage the risks for the applicable business functions.
- Utilizes thorough knowledge of the LOB's or business group's functional area or products to support and drive strategic initiatives for the business.
- Responsible for support functions and/or operations/production oversight usually for multiple business groups for a Line of Business or for a significantly diverse and complex business group within a Line of Business.
- Functions supported may include: policy/procedure administration and adherence, systems/change initiatives, information security, business continuity planning, capacity planning, legal and regulatory adherence, SLA negotiation/development, reporting and analysis, project funding, pipeline, process improvement, quality management, third party management, communications, financial control/budgeting oversight.
- May present to executive management on business performance and recommends strategies to implement changes and improvements.
- May consult on process execution matters for risk policies/ programs, business process risk/ control assessment at process level.
- May conduct, execute, or manage: risk assessments, ad hoc reviews, quality activities, issue intake process, remediation process, and exam management.
- May provide work direction to lower level staff.
- 8+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: business support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services demonstrated through work or military experience
- 2+ years of relationship management experience with business and technology partner
- 1+ year of risk and regulatory compliance experience
- Knowledge and understanding of security and privacy policies and procedures as they relate to social media and banking
- Knowledge and understanding of U.S. privacy laws and regulations
- 3rd Party Risk Management tool experience with TRIMS would be idea but other tools similar acceptable.
- Experience with MS Office Platform – Teams, Skype for Business,
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence experience requirement
- Heavy SQL log into tool review and capture responses to predefined questions and then take responses and transfer into a form, doing some interpretation or follow up.