Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Support Consultant
Location: Des Moines, Minneapolis, Charlotte, Raleigh, Atlanta, Denver, Portland, Sandy, Addison, San Antonio
Term: 12 months
- Administrative functions that occur for planning and executing course work for Conduct Management, such as but not limited to: scheduling facilitated sessions for required participants, coordinating meeting invites and attendance, tracking course feedback/issues/concerns, identifying and managing attendance list for required teams.
- Distribute reminder emails to outstanding learners that haven’t completed coursework
- Distribute required learning content to required learners based on curriculum needs
- Coordinate with enterprise teams to identify external Conduct Management teams that need course work requirement and send necessary communications
- Own distribution of continuous or one-time course emails at various stage or process
- Comfortable working in a shared mailbox where multiple teams leverage communications from
- Troubleshoot and respond as applicable to emails in the shared mailbox
- Other tasks and support could be included to support our Learning Solutions team
- Consults with management and business partners on matters of significance regarding strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for the applicable business functions.
- Such consultation includes discussion of alternatives and implications.
- Presents to senior leaders on business performance and recommends strategies to implement changes and improvements.
- Utilizes thorough knowledge of the business unit's functional area or products to support strategic initiatives for the business.
- Provides work direction to lower level staff. Leads diverse support functions and/or operations/production oversight usually for a single business group within a Line of Business.
- Functions supported may include: policy/procedure administration and adherence, systems/change initiatives, business continuity planning, legal and regulatory adherence, SLA negotiation/development, reporting and analysis, project funding, pipeline, process improvement, quality management, MBO development, communications, financial control/budgeting oversight (example: establishing business expenses oversight for business) and/or team member processing (example: planning focal review).
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning demonstrated through work or military experience