Terrific Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Support Consultant
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28282
Term: 3 months
- Primary duties will include converting data in advance of a new platform launch.
- Under general supervision, will create and maintain files.
- Candidate should be detail oriented while frequently performing reviews to ensure all data is relocated.
- The individual selected for this role will participate in project work and provide coordination with technology partner if migration issues occur.
- Candidate will be expected to provide frequent updates concerning migration progress and be accustomed to working in a deadline driven environment.
- Consults with management and business partners on matters of significance regarding strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for the applicable business functions. Such consultation includes discussion of alternatives and implications.
- Presents to senior leaders on business performance and recommends strategies to implement changes and improvements.
- Utilizes thorough knowledge of the business unit's functional area or products to support strategic initiatives for the business.
- Leads diverse support functions and/or operations/production oversight usually for a single business group within a Line of Business.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience with SharePoint
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage to production goals and deadlines
- Experience working with technology and business project teams
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning demonstrated through work or military experience