Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Support Consultant
Location: New York, NY 10001
Term: 9 months
- Consults with management and business partners on matters of significance regarding strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for the applicable business functions.
- Such consultation includes discussion of alternatives and implications.
- Presents to executive management on business performance and recommends strategies to implement changes and improvements.
- Utilizes thorough knowledge of the LOB's or business group's functional area or products to support and drive strategic initiatives for the business.
- Provides work direction to lower level staff.
- Leads support functions and/or operations/production oversight usually for multiple business groups for a Line of Business or for a significantly diverse and complex business group within a Line of Business.
- Functions supported may include: policy/procedure administration and adherence, systems/change initiatives, business continuity planning, legal and regulatory adherence, SLA negotiation/development, reporting and analysis, project funding, pipeline, process improvement, quality management (example: may include negotiation of SLA and QA program across multiple LOBs), MBO development, communications, financial control/budgeting oversight (example: monitoring business expenses) and/or team member processing (example: planning focal review).
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning demonstrated through work or military experience
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, project delivery, strategic planning or implementation
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to think strategically, implement, and deliver business objectives
- Ability to present complex material in a digestible, consumable manner to all levels of management
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to navigate multiple computer system windows, applications, and utilize search tools to find information