Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Support Consultant
Location: Multiple locations across the U.S.
Term: 12 months
- Working on an Operations project team remediating systematic issues in the lending system of record LoanIQ
- Reviews of Loan Agreement documentation particularly around FX Reval language, utilization calculation and unused commitment fee calculations.
- Perform root cause analysis and business case development for proposed technology enhancements, staff and structure changes. This may require the Business Support Consultant to author system enhancement requests that reflect the business need, which will include the business justification and high-level requirements resulting from the request.
- Work with operations teams to support implementation of newly developed functionality. This may require establishment of standards for measuring performance against process requirements while ensuring alignment to the product group strategy through the creation, deployment, and training of the developed procedures for the redesigned processes.
- Work closely with our technology partners to interpret and convert BRD requirements into actionable Functional Specification Design (FSD) requirements with focus specifically on identify the operational impacts introduced through the Division’s Wholesale International Program.
- Work closely with our product partners in the creation and review of Business Requirement Definition (BRDs) to identify and account for operational impacts. To developing key project artifacts (such as process flows and procedures) for use by operations supporting the project efforts.
- Work with UAT to determine testing requirements for the upcoming system changes/enhancements.
- Support and occasionally lead the implementation of smaller International Operations Division Strategic initiatives.
- Work closely with the leadership while organizing, leading, and facilitating cross-entity, enterprise-wide redesign initiatives that will lead to the realization of an international financial platform's strategic vision.
- Support the end to end analysis and future state redesign of existing products to align to the go forward international operations model.
- Utilizes process improvement techniques and services to support the development of metrics that provide dashboards and SLAs for operations and process management to manage day to day activities and identify future improvement opportunities.
- 5+ years business analysis and support experience particularly in the area of International, Bi-Lateral and Agency Lending systems
- Project experience supporting Operations processing of all Lending products and services.
- Experience of Finastra’s LoanIQ Lending system both as operational support and project support
- Experience of Loan agreement review particularly around FX Reval language, utilization calculation and unused commitment fee calculations
- Experience of LoanIQ automated processing of FX Reval event triggers.
- Strong understanding of financial controls and risk.
- Experience creating detailed process and procedural documentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in iGrafx and/or MS Visio and the suite of Microsoft office products.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and perform well under pressure.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Experience with application development projects.
- Experience coaching/supporting operations in the deployment of new system functionality.
- Continuous Improvement Methodology training (Lean, Six Sigma)