Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Support Consultant
Location: Charlotte, NC 28202
Term: 12 months
- Consults with management and business partners on matters of significance regarding strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for the applicable business functions.
- Such consultation includes discussion of alternatives and implications.
- Presents to mid-level managers on business performance and recommends strategies to implement changes and improvements.
- Utilizes thorough knowledge of the business unit's functional area or products to support strategic initiatives for the business.
- May provide work direction to lower level staff.
- Leads diverse support functions and/or operations/production oversight usually for multiple departments within a business group.
- Functions supported may include: policy/procedure administration and adherence, systems/change initiatives, business continuity planning (example: annual certification and associated problem resolution), legal and regulatory adherence, SLA negotiation/development, reporting and analysis, project funding, pipeline, process improvement, quality management, MBO development, communications, financial control/budgeting oversight (example: monitoring business expenses) and/or team member processing (example: planning focal review).
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning demonstrated through work or military experience