Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Support Consultant/Test Analyst
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28277
Term: 12 months
- Partner with the business to develop use cases and select test scripts as regression test scripts to represent business process
- Perform complex test data conditioning, regression testing and testing validation.
- Log, track, and verify resolution of LOB software and specification defects.
- Supporting activities associated with the ATOM BLADE (Business Lead Discovery Environment) delivery, including support for intake, prioritization, and governance.
- Consults with management and business partners on matters of significance regarding strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for the applicable business functions.
- Utilizes thorough knowledge of the business unit's functional area or products to support strategic initiatives for the business.
- Provides work direction to lower level staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Agile and Jira experience
- Knowledge and understanding of test plans, test cases, test procedures, test scripts, and expected results
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience drafting use cases and test scripts
- Financial services industry experience
- Ability to coordinate completion of multiple tasks to meet deadline