Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Support Associate
Location: Minneapolis, MN, 55402
Term: 7 months
If these skills describe you - effective communication, aptitude for learning complex details quickly, multitasker, takes initiative, attention to detail and some experience working with applications please read on as these are the top skills for the Business Support Associate we are seeking!
In this role you will provide support for a variety of diverse support functions and/or operations/production oversight for multiple departments or a business group within a Line of Business.
- These activities may include: regulatory/compliance matters, business continuity planning, regulatory responses, change communications, reporting/analysis, tracking of policy/procedure adherence, etc..
- Assists with the administration of programs, projects or processes specific to the business and maintains spreadsheets or databases to monitor departmental information.
- Coordinates and monitors implementation and maintenance of processes, procedures, and policies.
- Prepares correspondence; memorandum; reports; presentations or other assigned documentation.
- May participate in special projects as needed.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning demonstrated through work or military experience; or a BS/BA degree or higher