Terrific Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Support Associate
Term: 4 months
- Provides support for a variety of diverse support functions and/or operations/production oversight for multiple business groups or a Line of Business.
- These activities may include: regulatory/compliance matters, business continuity planning, regulatory responses, change communications, reporting/analysis, tracking of policy/procedure adherence, etc.
- Administers programs, projects or processes specific to the business and maintains spreadsheets or databases to monitor departmental information.
- Coordinates and monitors implementation and maintenance of processes, procedures, and policies.
- Prepares correspondence; memorandum; reports; presentations or other assigned documentation.
- May participate in special projects as needed.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations demonstrated through work or military experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to search or navigate a shared drive to find and review documents
- Ability to search and navigate online forms ( Web Based)
- Detail oriented, to read and review written communications and follow specific guidelines for identifying elements in the documents such as phone numbers, addresses, mini Miranda and a myriad of additional data points
- Ability to work independently with minimal work direction
- Skilled in completing analytical and repetitive tasks