Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Support Associate
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28282
Term: 6 months
- You will be supporting a regulatory remediation project.
- These activities may include: regulatory/compliance matters, business continuity planning, regulatory responses, change communications, reporting/analysis, tracking of policy/procedure adherence, etc.
- Administers programs, projects or processes specific to the business and maintains spreadsheets or databases to monitor departmental information.
- Coordinates and monitors implementation and maintenance of processes, procedures, and policies.
- Prepares correspondence; memorandum; reports; presentations or other assigned documentation.
- May participate in special projects as needed.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning demonstrated through work or military experience
- Strong process analysis skills with high attention to detail and accuracy and excellent verbal and written communication.
- Excel skills are a must.
- Someone who is inquisitive and has an analytical and partnership mindset.