Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Support Associate
Location: Concord, California, 94520
Term: 24 months
- Function of this position is primarily focused on performing work to support the operations of the business line, not individual managers.
- Provides support for a variety of diverse support functions and/or operations/production oversight for multiple business groups or a Line of Business.
- Administers programs, projects or processes specific to the business and maintains spreadsheets or databases to monitor departmental information.
- Coordinates and monitors implementation and maintenance of processes, procedures, and policies.
- Prepares correspondence; memorandum; reports; presentations or other assigned documentation.
- These activities may include: regulatory/compliance matters, information security, business continuity planning, regulatory responses, change communications, reporting/analysis, tracking of policy/procedure adherence, quality, issue intake, third party risk processes, etc.
- May participate in special projects as needed.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience in digital event production
- Experience working in a digital or hybrid production and streaming environment
- Years of experience hosting or leading digital events using various platforms such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Teams Live Events, Kaltura, Intrado, WebEx,Adobe Connect, Blue Jeans or similar streaming/collaboration platforms
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal to no supervision
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- Advanced knowledge of AV production terms, equipment and methodologies
- Advanced knowledge of digital streaming terminology, tools and processes
- Certification on digital event strategy and execution from the AV or meeting and event professional organization
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning demonstrated through work or military experience