Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Support Associate
Location: Charlotte, NC 28202
Term: 12 months
- Function of this position is primarily focused on performing work to support the operations of the business line, not individual managers.
- Provides support for a variety of diverse support functions and/or operations/production oversight for multiple business groups or a Line of Business.
- Administers programs, projects or processes specific to the business and maintains spreadsheets or databases to monitor departmental information.
- Coordinates and monitors implementation and maintenance of processes, procedures, and policies.
- Prepares correspondence; memorandum; reports; presentations or other assigned documentation.
- These activities may include: regulatory/compliance matters, information security, business continuity planning, regulatory responses, change communications, reporting/analysis, tracking of policy/procedure adherence, quality, issue intake, third party risk processes, etc.
- May participate in special projects as needed.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Must have high degree of attention to detail and act with responsiveness and accountability
- Proficiency with all Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, etc.) and general technical ability (i.e. ability to navigate corporate applications)
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning demonstrated through work or military experience