Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Support Associate
Location: Columbia, MD 21045
Term: 6 months
- Responsible for processing routine to moderately complex transactions or reconcilements relating to loan or security payments.
- Duties include;
- providing remittance and correction information to servicers;
- monitoring of pooled loans to determine non-compliance, communication of information to investors;
- evaluate servicer performance to ensure compliance with stated agreements; interacting with other departments as needed.
- Research and interpret all controlling legal documents as issues arise with collateral or bond payments
- Function of this position is primarily focused on performing work to support the operations of the business line, not individual managers.
- Provides support for a variety of diverse support functions and/or operations/production oversight for multiple business groups or a Line of Business.
- Assists with the administration of programs, projects or processes specific to the business and maintains spreadsheets or databases to monitor departmental information.
- Coordinates and monitors implementation and maintenance of processes, procedures, and policies. Prepares correspondence; memorandum; reports; presentations or other assigned documentation.
- These activities may include: regulatory/compliance matters, business continuity planning, information security, regulatory responses, change communications, reporting/analysis, tracking of policy/procedure adherence, quality, issue intake, third party risk processes, etc.
- May participate in special projects as needed.
- 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning demonstrated through work or military experience; or a BS/BA degree or higher
- Analytical Individual, hopefully with a college degree geared towards Business or Finance
- Solid Excel Skills and comfortable learning and navigating new computer systems for bond processing
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills