Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Strategy Consultant
Location: Charlotte, NC; Irving, TX; Des Moines, IA; Chandler, AZ
Term: 12 months
- Performing complaints data analytics, specifically advanced analytics, predictive modeling and text mining to gain insights into trends in complaints
- Responsible for providing principal level strategic consulting services to client organizations utilizing comprehensive, in-depth knowledge and expertise regarding the clients business strategy (enterprise-wide) and emerging trends in the Industry.
- Partners with executive management across the Company to define the business strategy and create/execute corresponding business plans and initiatives.
- Has responsibility for the identification of strategic business, investment and alliance opportunities; evaluation and approval process of identified opportunities; identification and implementation of technology requirements (systems, architecture and infrastructure) as well as coordination of technical resources; and communication of strategy and related business plans to management.
- Directs internal as well as Industry strategic planning activities and represents the Company on Industry boards and committees.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience in identifying , developing and implementing advanced quantitative models and algorithms for proactive detection of patterns and trends
- Experience in Natural Language Processing and Text Analytics algorithms using Aster/Vantage, SAS or Python (does not matter which one)
- Ability to leverage data, business knowledge, strategy and predictive models to inform and influence line of business strategic planning team in long term plan development
- Ability to work with large databases and process flow through complex logic or merging algorithm
- Proficiency in SQL, SAS, and other tools to support data mining and analytics insights
- Strong analytic and creative problem solving skills.
- Experience in Text mining
- Experience building predictive Models
- Statistical Analysis experience
- Experience building regression models – highly preferred
- 8+ years of strategic planning experience