Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Strategic Business Analyst
Location: Irving, TX 75063
Term: 12 months
- Responsible for providing principal level strategic consulting services to client organizations utilizing comprehensive, in-depth knowledge and expertise regarding the clients business strategy (enterprise-wide) and emerging trends in the Industry.
- Partners with executive management across the Company to define the business strategy and create/execute corresponding business plans and initiatives.
- Has responsibility for the identification of strategic business, investment and alliance opportunities; evaluation and approval process of identified opportunities; identification and implementation of technology requirements (systems, architecture and infrastructure) as well as coordination of technical resources; and communication of strategy and related business plans to management.
- Directs internal as well as Industry strategic planning activities and represents the Company on Industry boards and committees.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Technically competent resources to augment existing team in the epic-level delivery of requirements and legacy systems analysis for scope/impact assessment for MVP delivery, followed by future phase analysis
- Data and/or integration experience – technical BSC/Dev-type capabilities
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written)
- Commercial Lending business knowledge desired – Blended Business Analyst capability too
- Envision these resources to augment the existing analysts and partner with them to provide the proper output to gather initial commitments, as well as flesh out the requirements more deeply in places where the partnering team is still executing in waterfall, and as a part of scrum teams (or supporting personnel to those in scrum teams) as the story details are built out subsequent to initial planning
- 8+ years of strategic planning experience