Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Strategy Consultant
Location: Charlotte, NC; Raleigh, NC; Minneapolis, MN; Des Moines, IA; Boston, MA; San Francisco, CA; Phoenix, AZ; Dallas, TX; NYC; St, Louis, MO
Term: 10 months
- Set up and manage remediation tracking dashboard
- Process input files from the source system
- Use data to validate remediation activities as completed.
- Analyze data to identify/manage scope changes and regression of remediation activities
- Provide L1 support to application teams via office hours, email in-box responses, direct interaction
- Identify when escalations are needed for L2/L3 support.
- Manage queue of support request/escalations to completion.
- Manage interaction with TPDE team, providing communication, etc. to integration managers
- Track/manage changes to scope
- Manage AMCT waves (requests to move waves, request to be removed from scope, adds to scope, etc.)
- AMCT data mining for input to tracking, etc. and reconcile to remediation validation via source system data.
- Assist with L1 support
- Responsible for providing principal level strategic consulting services to client organizations utilizing comprehensive, in-depth knowledge and expertise regarding the clients business strategy (enterprise-wide) and emerging trends in the Industry.
- Partners with executive management across the Company to define the business strategy and create/execute corresponding business plans and initiatives.
- Has responsibility for the identification of strategic business, investment and alliance opportunities; evaluation and approval process of identified opportunities; identification and implementation of technology requirements (systems, architecture and infrastructure) as well as coordination of technical resources; and communication of strategy and related business plans to management.
- Directs internal as well as Industry strategic planning activities and represents the Company on Industry boards and committees.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Technical person with a background in the subject areas/tools.
- Understanding of access management basics.
- Familiarity with remediation and cleanup efforts.
- Ability to quickly learn/understand the nuances of the subject tool(s).
- Good communication skills/ability to work with both technical community (tool owners) and users of the tools (application teams)
- 8+ years of strategic planning experience